Friday, December 23, 2011

!! Travel BUG !! -- I woke up from my DEEP SLUMBER

Someday it feels like life is too short....but those somedays are very rare...most of the time i see myself wondering with loads of empty time...wondering what to do ...and then sleeping for a long time....unknowing how long i sleep .. get up and go have loads of food...then i realize what the f*** ... what am i doing with my life...what i always wanted to do was to do something new ..something great / different ....And then i woke from my deep slumber  ... i love traveling when  it hit me a few months back...all thanks to my best friend...she used to pull me out of my monotonous holidays.....and then i realized it was really fun to travel ..... the best part being able to see and experience new things....

So i decided to take my bike on a ride .... ohh i love my bike ... its a YAMAHA FZ16 .. with a powerful 150cc engine that races to 100kph in just under 15seconds in an Indian road.... and my first drive was to "Singur Dam Reservoir" ...Was a smooth 200km ride (To & Fro) ... most importantly the experience was awesome ... guys, it is always good to trust your intution rather than GOOGLE MAPS ...which I used for this first long distance drive I took up..... i must say google did give me the shortest way but the way was totally riddled with pot holes and scavenged areas ... i aint't sure the scavengers were who? but rather we didn fall into any traps apparently !! the trip and the road (which we took by intution)was great ...especially the roads which we took on the way to the place ( mistakenly we took the wrong turn from google maps) was  great road ... the drive was simply awesome...and the dam was also good...in between we passed through many villages...the REAL INDIA .... and it was pretty different to see many people who were wondering where the hell on earth we were heading To....
...Naturally Beautiful ...

Enroute !

On the way .. just before reaching the Dam


A view of Dam with my Bike



A view of the Dam....



The real source of our GDP .... all the farming happening on villages along  .... incredibly good to breath the fresh air ..... that is os different from the crowded/polluted hitech/metros cities






Thats it guys for this post ...  i shall keep you updated about my next Travels!


2 comments:

Ramya said...

awesome one anna.. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Ramya !!!

IndiBlogger - The Largest Indian Blogger Community