Thursday, January 5, 2012

....A Biker's Odyssey ...

 I was driving alone ... it was what I thought for a moment.Then with no time the thoughts breezed my mind that there were Stars too watching over me....I looked up and through my helmet shield I could see the Stars amidst the pitch darkness all around...I was happy to see Stars who stood out strongly and alone , brightly showing themselves without any fear.The fear was only human..as that of mine .... It never is an image of Nature .. Nature is so fearless and Strong..Like the huge trees that stood there when I raced past them,the wind that was blowing on to me without any fear and showing its full force....I was reminded of the might what we are surrounded by...We still have a lot to seek and  get inspired from our real mentor and guide ...."GOD" as some call as .... "Nature" some believe it to be ....."Existence of Evolution" defined by legends .....What ever the name may be, the beauty and strength with which it showed itself was palpable....And all along the pot holes along the roads kept reminding me that I was only a mere mortal and am part of a clan who are not very farsighted and who are riddled with fear and inhibitions.....That was when I woke up to reality.... That I was a traveler who was here to learn,unlearn, relearn the beauty of LIFE...

This was how my 1600km journey started !

No comments:

IndiBlogger - The Largest Indian Blogger Community